SHOP HOURS this week:
Wednesday October 23 – 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday October 24 – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that the shop will be closed on Tuesday this week in honor of the conclusion of the Jewish holiday of Succot; the Festival of Booths. Next week we return to our regular schedule.
- I have MORE new goodies for you to choose from this weeks! New 15/o, 11/o, 8/o, 6/o in lots of metallics, + SuperDuos, O’s, pellets, & more.
- The Kumihimo Center is very full – it is now really easy to see all of the Kumi supplies, from discs and bobbins to cording and caps. This fantastic rolling gridwall unit rolls right out of the shop to add lots of extra space for beads & supplies inside – come and see for yourself!
- NEW PROJECT begins this week – the Bon Temps bracelet – you can vary the width if you’d like, but don’t miss out on this really fun project! Join the Creative Beady Buddies on Wednesday and/or Thursday for lots of fun!
Hope to see YOU on Wednesday and/or Thursday.Bead Happy, Judi
Coming soon – Blooming Mondays!
Beginning Monday, November 4th, Craftgarden Beads will be open from 3:00 – 8:00 pm on the first and third Monday of the month.
Join me and allow YOUR creativity to BLOOM!
Bring any creative project you’d like – beading, knitting, crocheting, drawing, weaving, spinning, painting, macrame, writing, whatever makes you feel happy and creative.
$5 weekly facilities fee applies
no class fees
Creative Beady Buddies
Class Schedule this Week:
WEDNESDAY: class begins at 5:30 pm
Shop Opens at 4:00 pm so you can get any extra supplies you need for class and be ready to begin
PROJECT NAME: BonTemps Bracelet
Using DiamonDuos is always fun! Add some 6mm pearls or rounds along with an assortment of 11/o seed beads, and you have a great bracelet! The clasp is added in an unexpected way – and I have beautiful new clasps for you drool over!
Change the width of the bracelet if you choose; but don’t miss this project!
THURSDAY: class begins at 11 am
Shop Opens at 10:00 am so you can get any extra supplies you need for class and be ready to begin
PROJECT NAME: BonTemps Bracelet $10 fee
I hope to see YOU this week! PLEASE reply and let me know when you will join me so I can set up enough tables and chairs.
If it’s the first time you will be taking a class please be sure I know so I can bring you a copy of the pattern.
You may respond to this email, post on Facebook, or text me at 860.794.8354.
– one $5 weekly facilities fee provides you access to all programs
– unlimited snacks
- class fees are usually $10 for the first class, and include copy of pattern
- $5 fee (if required) for additional weeks
Everyone is welcomed here. You are never required to take a class; in fact, you don’t even have to work on a beading project. Just come and join us, and be prepared for a wonderful day (or evening)! We welcome YOUR creativity! Craftgarden Beads – where creativity blooms!